Wednesday, June 1, 2016

WHO CAN BELIEVE THAT I'VE BEEN A MISSIONARY FOR ALMOST A FULL YEAR?!

Letter from May 30

Who misses me? I hope no one. There is no need to miss me, because we'll all see each other again. Here comes question number 2....

WHO CAN BELIEVE THAT I'VE BEEN A MISSIONARY FOR ALMOST A FULL YEAR?!

I can't. No puedo. Time just goes by so fast. This has been the best year of my life. I have loved every moment, and even if I haven't, then I forgot about the bad parts. I love being a missionary.

I have learned so much about the gospel, our Savior, myself, other people, and how I want to live my life. I have learned how to be diligent, to talk to people, to study, to share my testimony, to budget (still working on that one) and to love everyone I meet. Of course I'm still working on all of them actually. But I love doing it! I love learning, I love studying. I love serving! I love being a missionary and a representative for Jesus Christ and his church.

I know that Christ lives, that he loves me. I know that He loves each one of you and wants you to be happy every second of every day.
Be happy! Love others. They will feel the love of our Heavenly Father.


This week, we met with an investigator named Loordes. We taught her the Restoration, and as we were going along, she understood everything! She was able to teach herself and understands the need of the priesthood. She is so willing to learn, and to come to church. She said that she always wanted to get to know the Mormons and that she just never had the opportunity. We are her opportunity! She just moved into the area and doesn't know anyone, so told us that we could give her number out to our members to call her and to be her friends! We will be visiting her again tomorrow. Wish us luck!

My scripture of the week this last week was Alma 37:36-37.

 36 Yea, and cry unto God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord; yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever.

 37 Counsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day.

Have the best day ever!
Love,
Hermana Sager


Hermana Sager, Sister Gonzalez, Hermana Rassmusen


Hermana Rassmusen, Sister Training Leaders and Hermana Sager

YUMMY TACOS!!!

Comp in the back cam!!

Hermana Sager and her pet goats!! (not really her pets!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment