Wednesday, December 30, 2015

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Letter From Dec 28

Thank you everyone for your cards and gifts! I am so grateful for all of you and your willingness to love and serve others. To those who sent Christmas cards, thank you! You're all so cute and happy.

So I had my first door slammed on us! It was quite the experience. It was a man we had talked to before. I guess he just really didn't want to offend us the first time and said we could come by some other time. When we went back, he opened the door, and then quickly slammed it shut. It was a great missionary experience.

So transfers happened, I'm in another trio! I will be Hermanas Vorkink and Rasmussen. Super excited! It's going to be another fun transfer and we're going to be working really hard! It's been so fun to be with Hermana Gomez. I have learned so much from her and am grateful for our time together.

I had another great experience this week! One day it was really really windy. It was crazy. We were doing our hour and a half of walking for the day and just trying to stay on the ground. As we are walking down the street, I get attacked from the back. A tumble week that went from my shoulders to my ankles attacked me from behind. It was really pokey and it hurt! But it was more just frightening and funny than anything. We were laughing really really hard. Then I had little pokeys stuck in my clothes on my back. It was not very fun, but very funny. If the wind was blowing any harder it would've pushed the tumble weed right through me. As we were walking down the street there was a little boy who was there the whole time. I had found another pokey as we passed him and exclaimed a quick ow. He then goes, "I tried to warn you." He was right in front of me the whole time and I didn't see or hear his warning. If I wouldn't been looking at what was right in front of me down the road a little ways, I possible could've missed being hit by 298579438 pokeys. What kind of things are standing right in front of you that could be warning you of something that is coming up from behind? Keep putting your faith in Christ and your minds held in your standards, and you will be able to avoid unwanted situations.

Have a great new years!!
love you all.
Hermana Sager

Hermana Sager at the happiest place on Earth (and it's not Disneyland)

Matching Christmas Jammies!!! with their Pinterest Christmas Tree 

Hermana Gomez trying to be taller than Sid 


No comments:

Post a Comment