Sunday, December 27, 2015

FELIZ NAVIDAD

Letter from Dec 21

Hope you all have a great week. Eat a lot of candy for me... Ha, I'm doing that by myself, but still. Eat a lot of candy. and cookies!! And you can spend time with family and have the greatest time ever. That's what will make me happy. Remember to look for more ways to remember Christ's birth this Christmas. He's always there for you. That's why he was born! And many other reasons, but you can figure out all those other reasons on your own. 

This week we had a ward Christmas party. It was really fun! The Elder's had some investigators there and there was some less active families that came. It was awesome! Then at the very end, one of our investigators showed up. But it was still super awesome that he came! The little primary kids put on a nativity scene as they sang the primary song that goes, "Picture a baby in Judea.." It was really really cool! I liked it a lot. 

Luke 2:10-14

I hope you have the best Christmas ever. You're all great. Love you all!

FELIZ NAVIDAD!
Love,
Hermana Sager


a few words from our family letter

OH YEAH!! I just remembered that I went to the temple this week! It was so nice.  Super cool. The temple is seriously a little piece of heaven on earth. And then to think about how many temples there are on the earth? So many little heavens! Have you been to the temple recently? I encourage it. It's a great place to go to just forget about all things stressful and crazy. And it's where families are sealed together forever. I am grateful for you all. I pray that we will always be able to do the things required that we can be together in the Celestial kingdom forever. I love you all. 
Hermana Sager and Her companion Hermana Gomez
and the other sisters in her area at the Redlands Temple


Okay, so this Christmas I will be going over to one of our very sweet members houses after going to Sister  Palmer's for breakfast. It is at Hermana Cruz's house where I will be skyping you lovelies! Everything is figured out and I will be eating Tomales. Yum. Anyways. She has invited us to come over to skype at 3! So I think that's 4 at your time? Hopefully that works! On Christmas day. Super great. Super excited! 
Our Skype Session on Christmas!!  Love to see this happy beautiful girl!!

Our family all together on Christmas day!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment