Saturday, July 11, 2015

Why would someone be willing to sacrifice everything?

Letter from June 23

This week went by so quickly! It was kinda nice. Super fun. I could get used to living within the walls of a 90 Acre fence in the middle of Mexico. Except for the birds. Not a fan of the birds. I almost cry about 5 times a day because a bird comes too close to me. But other than that, I'm still doin just fine! My district is awesome, my companion is awesome, It's so awesome being able to wear my tag every single day. The next year and a half are gonna be pretty great. 

I don't really have much to share this week, because I left my journal at my house, but what I do have should be enough to get you up and moving! I have a challenge for all of you. 

So this Sunday in Relief Society, we talked about the promises given to us from God in the scriptures. After doing so, we watched a bit of one of Elder Hollands talks. He testifies of the Book of Mormon while holding the exact copy that Jospeh and Hyrum Smith read out of the day they died. He makes his point very clear of Why would someone be willing to sacrifice EVERYTHING, even their life, unless they knew with all their hearts that their purpose was true? It is the strongest testimony. So here is where the challenge comes in. I challenge all of you to watch the 5 minute video of Elder Holland testifying of the Book of Mormon. I'm sorry I don't know the exact name of what to search, but I'm sure you can find it. I know that the Book of Mormon is the most correct book of any on earth. The fact that it's the only book I am more than willing to read says something by itself. I love the Book of Mormon with all my heart. I love the scriptures in general with all my heart. Including the words of the prophets. I know that Joseph Smith worked in accordance with God to organize this church. I know that if you search the scriptures and words of the prophets, that God will reveal to you all the promises that can be yours if you live faithfully. 

I´m sorry this email is shorter, but it's nice to have some variety. 

Have the most wonderful week!

Hermana Sager


I think that this is the video that Sid was talking about. if not its a good one.

Sid wishing everyone a Happy Fathers Day!!

I think this is her Zone?

Sid's District 

No comments:

Post a Comment