Saturday, July 11, 2015

Week 4 is down

Letter from June 30

I am grateful for all my many wonderful friends and family like you guys. 

This week went really well! My whole district is starting to get tired though. But that's okay. We've been told that you are never not tired while on a mission, but you just learn how to get used to it. So that's awesome. One thing that I think I'm struggling with the most is having to wear a skirt 24 hours of every single day. Hopefully I will get used to that at some point in the next 17 months. I'm already almost 1/18th done with my mission, and it's already been so great. I love it. Every single part of it, and I'm not even out in the field yet, so I'm looking forward to that. 

This week was full of my teahers singing Brittney Spears, Justin Bieber, and volleyball. The past couple days we have played volleyball with a group of Latinos. They don't know how to play, and so there aren't any certain rules.. Except it might be a rule that you have to clap for everyone no matter where the ball goes when you hit it. Since there is no rules, this also means that you can have as many people on a team as you want. At one point, I think we had about 15 on each side of the net. It's so fun. 

One thing I found this week that has helped me out so much, and can help out anyone with eyes, ears, and two pinky toes is found in 1 Nephi 17:51. Nephi asks, "how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?" But... I find it a little easier to understand if you change the words to "how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should do his will?" God will provide a way for you to accomplish everything he asks you to do, or everything that gets thrown your way. You can do it. Si, se puede. 

Have a wonderful week!


Hermana Sager

here is a picture of me smiling in front of some nice scenery.




























Peek a boo!!!

Sid's Room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment