Wednesday, July 15, 2015

I am a Real Life Missionary in California!!

Letter from July 14 

Hello!!
My mission president and his wife are so wonderful. They let us take a nice nap today, and are now letting us use their computer to send you a quick email to tell you I've made it safe. The weather is so awesome here! It was really hot when we first showed up, but it's so nice outside right now. 

So when I showed up to California, my luggage did not. All of our luggage never made it on the plane to California, so it was stuck in Dallas. But we now have our luggage, so everything is good. 

I'm so good. I'm so happy. Just extremely tired because I woke up at 11 pm California time last night (1 in Mexico), and it's now 9:30 California time. So I am ready for bed. Not sure when I'll email next, but I am safe and happy. 

I LOVE YOU. 
Hermana Sid

**On Monday I got a surprise email from the CCM from a Hermana Call with some fun pics of Sid and her CCM family. And the last pic is from today at an orientation lunch. 
THE FAB FOUR!!!
Hermana Burris, Hermana Visick, Hermana Babb, Hermana Sager



The District






The Zone
I got this one off FB.  This was today at a Orientation lunch with Hermana Babb, Hermana Sager and new sisters from the California Riverside Mission. 


No comments:

Post a Comment