Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Hola Amigitos!!!

Letter from Feb 29

I hope you all are wonderfully fantastic on this perfectly beautiful day.

Today is Febrero 29. Happy Leap Year day. I hope it's the best one! Because we don't get another one for quite some time. That also means that there are just 2 more days, before the day that is exciting but slightly terrifying. That would make it the 3rd of Marzo, which makes it 9 months of being away from your lovely faces and laughs, and 9 months of serving the Lord full time. Time goes so quickly! How bout, on this day, I only plan to make my bed half way, eat half of everything, only say half of my sentences, and only drive half way to everywhere we have to go.

Today, we had crossfit at the stake center in Menifee. It was difficult. But fun! And also in Menifee, is a Panera Bread, where we wanted to eat lunch. So we brought our clothes to change into, so we could do that after. I brought all the clothes that I needed, I just didn't bring shoes. Safe to say, we made a sock wearing trip to the nearest Payless to buy me some new shoes before we headed off to lunch. Hermana Visick told me to just wear my tennis shoes with my skirt.. I have some nice new black shoes that have a wonderful story behind them. Grateful for easy access to Payless!

So this week, we spent a day in the far corner part of our area, we were are trying to find more people. As we were over there, we knew we didn't have very many people to visit. We had prayed that Heavenly Father would help us to know the people we needed to see, and that he would provide us with people sufficient for all the time we had planned in that area. As we were out working, we received 2 referrals of people who just happened to live in that area! We were not slow to recognize the Lord's hand as he answered our prayers and provided us with people to visit. We are so grateful for his guidance in our lives and especially in His work.

This week, I read a scripture that I have found before, and I know we all have. But it's a nice reminder of the things that we constantly need to be doing.
1 Nephi 7:12    "Yea, and how is it that ye have forgotten that the Lord is able to do all things according to his will, for the children of men, if it so be that they exercise faith in him? Wherefore, let us be faithful to him."
As we go through each and every day, it can be easy to forget to think about Jesus Christ at all times. But we need to ask ourselves, how is it that we have forgotten that the Lord is able to do all things? As we are focusing more on the blessings that we have received every day, we will be able to exercise our faith. As we are remembering him and completely trusting on him and his will, we will be able to see more blessings and will know the things that we need to do, to repent daily. I have seen this to be true, especially on the hard days. When nothing is going as planned, we just need to take a minute to stop and think about all that He is continuing to do for us. I promise that as you do so, you will be able to strengthen your faith in our Savior, and you will have the desire and ability to align your will more with His. So, let us be faithful to him.

Have the best day ever!
Love,
Hermana Sager


Thanks so much to the sweet sister who fed  Hermana Sager and took her picture in her photo studio!!! Love it when I get surprise texts and emails with pics of my missionary in them.
So next time you feed the missionaries,  or see them in the store, snap a pic of them and send it to their parents! Missionary parents live for moments like these!!!




Hermana Sager 



Sister Ogden, Sister Greeff and Hermana Sager.
Sid was on and exchange with these sister for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment