Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Pascua





Letter from Mar 7 Hello. Como estan?

I hope you are having a great day and that March has already started off so well.

This month of March is very special, because we will be having la Pascua! Also known as Easter. The church is coming out with another video to help us remember Christ and his Atonement. It comes out on Sunday, so be waiting and watching, and ready to share! I have already seen it, and I really like it. It is a great reminder of the gift of resurrection, that is possible through our Savior Jesus Christ. I can't wait for all of you to see it and tell me what you think! I would love to hear your testimonies after having watched this video.

Hump day happened, also known as the terrifying middle day of the mission. I can't believe it has gone by this fast, and I just hope and pray that the second half will slow down! But either way, I still love it here, I still am so happy, I still want to be here, and I don't want to be doing anything else. I am so grateful for the 9 months that I have had to dedicate to the Lord and his work. I know that his work continues to go on in every moment, and we just have to make the choice to work! All of us are working together to accomplish the Lords work, which is to invite ALL to come unto Christ, to learn of how they can truly become clean from their sins through the principles and ordinances of the restored gospel of Christ, to be able to stay in the presence of our Heavenly Father after meeting him face to face. I know that this is true, and I know that I want to do all that I can to help others to receive this eternal blessing.

Hump day/Half way  Surprises  for Hermana Sager and Visick
This week, we had exchanges with our Sister Training Leaders, which are Hermanas Rasmussen and Vorkink! At the end of the exchange, Hermana Rasmussen and I met back up with Hermana Vorkink and Visick at the stake center in Menifee. There was also another exchange meeting back up that consisted of Hermanas Gomez and Rutherford and their companions! So altogether, I was in the same place with 5 of my companions! The only one that was missing was Hermana Babb (you're not forgotten <3)!! It was so exciting! I have had the greatest companions in the entire mission. I love them all. I have learned so much from every one of them, and have loved working with them.

I hope you have the best day ever!
Love,
Hermana Sager

Hermana Sager and her Hermana's (except for Babb)


Sid's Attempt at holding a dog!! If you know Sid, THIS IS A MIRACLE!
Hermana Sager's companions Hermana Visick and Crackers (the dog)!



No comments:

Post a Comment