Friday, September 30, 2016

Letter from Sept 26

Hello!!

This week was much better than last week, and last week was great, so this week was the best week ever! The work flowed a bit nicer, we found a lot of new people to teach, and we are learning more about how to be the missionaries that the Lord wants us to be. We were able to teach the Restoration more this week, and invite people to be baptized. Hermana Hernandez Sanchez is so ready to invite every one to be baptized, and we're working on focusing on the spirit to be guided to when to do so. We have a lot of lessons coming up where we will teach the Restoration and hope to be able to find those who are ready to accept baptism at this time.

Last night during a lesson, as I took a pause from talking, the hermano asked if my parents are from Mexico. He was very surprised that I speak spanish, and just thought that was the most reasonable explanation. hehe. No, my parents are not from Mexico, but I like to pretend like I am sometimes. Not very many people actually believe me. That's fine. Hermana Hernandez Sanchez is helping me with my spanish, and trying to help with my accent.

I hope you all have a great week and that you enjoy General Conference! Pay attention, take notes, do all you can to receive answers to your prayers. I know that you will receive answers and revelation if you listen closely. It's going to be the best weekend ever!!

Have the best day ever!
Love,
Hermana Sager
Hermana Sager and her new companion Hermana Hernandez Sanchez

Here's a nice picture of me and Rafael. 

Mole enchiladas. SO GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment