Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Conference!

Letter from Oct 3

Hello!!


I hope you are all doing well and that you enjoyed Conference weekend.
How was it?! What did you learn? How did you feel?

This time around, I learned a lot about the importance of the Restoration. I was reminded of what I need to do each and every day to be more sincere in my prayers and in my testimony. I was reminded of the importance of daily scripture study and of Family Home Evening. I know that all the commandments and suggestions of the prophets come from God and that they are for our benefit. I know my role as a daughter of God and know what I want to do to be a disciple and example of Christ at all times. I am grateful that we have the opportunity to listen to Gods servants and learn from them and the spirit. I would love to hear about what you all learned!

Everyone always talks about writers block, and says its the most terrible thing. I mean, I'm not even a writer, but I know that I have no idea what to write about today. I went bowling today, and scored 106. I beat everyone on my lane. I had In N Out, so I'm really full. Something is in my eye, just like many other weeks, but I can't touch it because of keyboard fingers. General Conference was WONDERFUL and I can't believe it's already over. Today is a month mark that can not be spoken about because it almost brings tears to my eyes. The high temperature for today is 79. I had my last Multizones conference where tears were actually brought to my eyes. I received a tire and another part of a car and a wooden yard sale sign as prizes from some elders. General Conference was AMAZING.  We taught a lot of lessons, invited a lot of people to baptism, and are still working on getting everyone out to church so they can progress towards baptism.

So Multizones. All of the trainings were so wonderful! We learned all that we needed to know to better serve the people in Corona and help them progress. We learned how to effectively give a church tour, and practiced our street contacting with awesome members who came in and helped us. Hna Pena came in and was so happy to help a whole bunch of missionaries who have helped her change her life. When we talked to her later in the week, she asked us if that was an experience that she could share in testimony meeting at church. She's so cute. We also were given deet bug spray, that we have been asked to use every single day. The church is taking a big step to protect the missionaries, and even though we don't really understand why we were given a fancy perfume, we will be using it every day to be obedient and follow the brethrens suggestions. At the Multizone conferences, the incoming and outgoing missionaries are asked to bear their testimony. Since they only happen every other transfer, I gave my outgoing testimony and did it without crying. It wasn't until after I sat down that I lost it. Sister Mullen told me to be happy because I would be home for Christmas, but I told her I didn't want to be. I love you all. But I wanna be a missionary 5ever.


Have the best day ever!
Love,
Hermana Sager

Corona distrcit bowling day!

Hermana Hernadez Sanchez and Hermana Sager

Prizes from the elders!!

Corona Zone 

Sid being Sid! Love this girl!!Halloween is on its way!



No comments:

Post a Comment