Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Literally overfilled with HAPPY!!!!

Letter from Aug 29

WOO HOO!!

I'm so happy. Yesterday during church, I just felt so good and was so happy. For no reason at all or for every thing combined together. I couldn't stop smiling and since I had to sit still and listen, I was just trying not to laugh throughout the entire Sacrament meeting and gospel principles class. I was just so happy that I was literally overfilled with happy that it was flowing out with smiles and laughs. I felt the spirit very strongly and just wanted to share the happy with everyone. BE HAPPY! Jesus loves you. He wants you to be happy, and him and our Heavenly Father have provided multiple ways for you to be happy at all times.

This week was different. We had to stay in a couple days because my body is attacking me. I am slowly getting better and stronger and healthier. We were still able to find new investigators and have some success this week. After a couple days, I forgot what it was like to teach a lesson again. The first one taught after a couple days in was wonderful. It made me realize that I cannot take it so lightly. Every lesson we teach is so important and they make me feel so great. I love being able to share my testimony with others, to invite the spirit, and to help others to have spiritual experiences and come unto Christ. Being a missionary is just the coolest thing ever. I love it all.

Yesterday, Hna Pena was called to be a Primary teacher! She is so nervous and so excited. She loves the gospel and will be the best teacher. I heard that Zaid is doing well. He is at the church every Friday to  help clean the church, and he should be receiving the Aaronic priesthood this coming Sunday. He loves the church and knows he has found his place. I'm so happy to hear that he is doing well. Also, Hna Rasmussen went and visited the Arizmendi girls when she came back to visit. She said that they are doing so well, and that they want me to come back and visit. I want to go see them again too! Those people who I have helped come unto the gospel have helped me so much and have changed my life! I love them and pray that they will always continue faithful.

For sacrament meeting yesterday, we had the hymn testimony meeting. It was awesome. One by one, the members went up and shared a short testimony of why each hymn was their favorite. The organist for our ward can only play the songs after having played them, so he didn't play for the entire time. Normally, spanish wards struggle a little bit more in the music department, but yesterday was wonderful! As we all sang without an organ or piano, we were united in sending prayers and alabanzas to the Lord. The spirit was so strong as we sang about our Savior and how much he loves us. I love all the hymns, and know that they invite the spirit without fail. What's your favorite hymn? Why?

Have the best day ever!
Love,
Hermana Sager

FELIZ

Blurry.. We had a combined lesson with the Elders and with la familia Leon.
Working in a quadpanionship is tricky, but the kids loved the lesson! 




No comments:

Post a Comment