Wednesday, May 11, 2016

11 months!!


Letter from May 2


11 Months. WEIRD! It can't be real, can it? Nahhh. 
I will continue putting in practice what I learn every single day. I will get better! I will be happier. I will be able to serve with all my heart, might, mind, and strength. 

On Friday, we watched the video of the Restoration twice! We had planned to share it with a less active family and an investigator. Unintentionally, we planned to see both of them the same night. It was so great! As I was able to sit and watch the story of Joseph Smith, having the lesson focused on different people. I received a confirmation of the truthfulness of the restored gospel. I know that Joseph Smith was called as a prophet of God. I know that our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ appeared to him, and continued to guide and direct him after this experience. I know that the gospel of Christ is restored to the exact way that he established and taught it. I know that it is through the restored priesthood power and ordinances of the gospel, that we can return to Heavenly Fathers presence with our families for eternity. I invite you to prayer to Heavenly Father and ask him if these things are true. Even if you already know, or have already done it. Do it again! Heavenly Father was give us a confirmation of the truth every time we are searching for it. 


Yesterday, I killed a very large spider. Very large. We walked into the house of some of the members, and one of the grandkids is pointing at the ground in the dining room saying spider. No one say everything, until we looked really closely. Right at the leg of the table, there was a spider that was bigger than a quarter. I tried to step on it, but it ran! It was hiding under the table, and no one could see it. When I finally spotted it, I asked for the shoe that Hermana Visick was holding, and I slayed the terrible spider! It was so large. The family now trusts me and said they would call me next time they see another one. 

This same family, the Bermudez family, the gave us a referral to visit their grandpa. The other night, when we went to go visit him, the family was there! It was so funny. The grandma opened the door and we see Alvaro behind her. They let us in and we were able to share the Hallelujah video with all of them. It was so unexpected to have them there, but I'm glad that they were! They can help in the missionary process and will be encouraging their grandpa. I am grateful that we have received more referrals from the members lately. Members are giving us the information of their family and friends, and they are so excited when the nonmember friends and family actually like what we have to share with them. Of course they will like it! What we are sharing is centered on our Savior and the way that he has provided for us to return to our Heavenly Father. Continue working with the missionaries to help them visit other friends and family that we have. Everyone needs the opportunity to accept the gospel. Even if they say no, you are still doing your part and showing your effort and love to Heavenly Father. You are all great, and are wonderful missionaries! 
I know that you are all some of the greatest people on this human earth and I love you all! 


Have the best day ever! 
Love, 
Hermana Sager


​Missionary work makes us so happy that we can't control ourselves. 

here's some of our Elders! 



No comments:

Post a Comment