Friday, April 8, 2016

10 Months!!!!

Letter from April 4

Good afternoon!

You know what is unforgettable? The 10 months that I have had as a missionary! If you can't believe it, neither can I! Double digits. According to Disney Land, I was an adult at age 10. According to mission life, I still feel like a little baby. Every day I am learning more about how to become a better missionary. Every day I think I have the hang of everything, and then I learn something else that I need to change. But I know that each and every day, I am stepping in the right direction to become the person that God wants for me. I know that as we are continually repenting and stepping in the right direction with patience, we will do all things possible through Christ! Let's just pray that the next 8 months goes by slower. I have a lot to learn, and time simply just goes too fast.


How was your Holiday weekend?! Which holiday? General Conference! Yay!
The speakers were wonderful. The music was wonderful. The cute grass and purple flowers were wonderful. All of it! Such a spirit could be felt from the simple and sincere testimonies of each person who talked. I love and sustain the leaders of the church. As we were inviting a family to come to conference with us, the dad kept asking why we worship a man. As we explained to him the prophet is the mouthpiece for God on the earth, I felt the spirit testify of the truth of this. Just like in times of old, God has placed a prophet on the earth today! God is speaking to us, and we should want to listen to what he has to say. We worship and adore Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. We strive to follow them and learn of their teachings. As we listen to Thomas S. Monson and the general authorities, we learn of what we need to do in every day life. In the little book, True to the Faith it says, Your greatest safety lies in strictly following the word of the Lord given through His prophets, particularly the current President of the Church. So, choose the harder right and not the easier wrong! You will stronger feel the love of God and his protection has you humbly follow the words of the prophet.

I hope you all have the best day ever!
Love you all,
Hermana Sager




Matching colors conference 10 month picture! Yay! 




No comments:

Post a Comment