Friday, June 19, 2015

Saying Goodbye!

June  3, 2015

Today we said Goodbye to Sid.   It was so hard, but so worth it.  She is so prepared to serve the Lord and we are so proud of her choosing to do so.  
**A tip to anyone dropping your missionary off at the airport**  When you say your goodbyes and put your missionary in the security line turn around and walk away.  Don't torture yourself or your missionary by watching them all the way through security.  Rip off the bandaid quickly!!   

One Last Family Photo
Hermana Sager

Going Through Security 


Later on Wednesday we got a quick email from her titled I MADE IT!! 

Hello! It feels like I said goodbye to you all like a week ago. I made it safely. I am very tired, and having a difficult time typing on this keyboard because there are some extra buttons, and the words that are normally in English, are in Spanish. I already love Mexico. Its crowded, the traffic is crazy, and its so colorful. There was a group of about 15 sisters and 3 elders that all traveled together, so nothing crazy happened. 

I am companions with Hermana Babb. We talked about how we think we will get along really well, and that we are going to have a great time. I still can't believe that I'm a real life missionary! I'm excited to get into things. And they not only gave me 1 tag... but 2! I don't have much time to email, just enough to tell you that I'm safe. 
I will email on Tuesdays, as that is my p-day. 

I love you guys!!!!
Hermana Sager


Her address at the CCM(Mexico City MTC)

Sister Sidney Ann Sager
07/14/2015 8-C
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita#828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico 

Her email is Sidney.sager@myldsmail.net

She leaves for California on July 14.


So now the Journey begins.

Good Luck Sid!! (Hermana Sager)

  














No comments:

Post a Comment